1. Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) is Pakistan’s premier arms and ammunition manufacturing organization, which not only serves requirements of the country’s Armed Forces, but also caters to the needs of domestic and export market as well.
2. POF offers its extensive training facilities to HEC recognized university/college students. The aim of Internship is to provide hard core traiing opportunityies in relevant field/trade in order to enhance their skill and market value. Internship is conducted during summer vacations in the following disciplines:-
i) Mechanical/Mechatronics engineering
ii) Electrical/Electronics engineering
iii) Computer/Software engineering
iv) MBA (HR, Finance, Marketing & Supply Chain Management
3. Students from HEC recognized universities studying in semester 6-8 are eligible to apply for internship subject to security clearance.
4. Students recommended by universities/colleges will be considered for Internship on availability of seats in respective displines.
5. Internship will be free of cost.
6. Maximum duration period of Internship will be 03 months.
7. No accommodation will be provided to the internees.
8. Internship form is available at POF website www.pof.gov.pk which duly filled should be submitted online alongwith scanned copies of result card and covering letter issued by HOD.
9. Only online applications will be entertained which can be submitted latest by 30.04.2017. After expiry of closing date no application will be entertained.